Merry Christmas

This was a very good Christmas for me. My in-laws got me 3 knitting books...
I also got two skeins of Cascade Pastaza to make The Wave Hand Warmers from One-Skein Wonders, along with a set of size 8 dpns.

I got a new iPod from my husband (a silver classic). After uploading my music, videos and pictures to the iPod, I searched for knitting podcasts (I never really looked for them before). I downloaded Pointy Sticks. I'm looking forward to listening to these episodes (except for 8, it wouldn't download for some reason).
IMG_2184
I also gave my mother-in-law a Chevron Scarf that I started in August. I've been working on it when time allowed and when she was not around. I finished a few days before Christmas. I used Moda Dea Dream Solid yarn which was nice and soft.

Hope everyone had a great holiday too!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.