I finished a second pair of hand warmers. I used green Cascade Pastaza yarn. The first one was started on New Year's Eve and finished around 10pm. I started and finished the second one on our drive home from New Hampshire on New Year's Day.
The baby blanket is not close to being finished, but it's the current project that I am working on. I decided that the Basketweave Blanket I was originally making for my cousin was too time consuming (because I have other things I want to accomplish). This Oh So Soft Baby Blanket is moving quickly and I'm very happy with how it is coming out. The only problem I've had is with the yarn. I'm using TLC Baby Amore and I found that it gets tangled easily. My husband helped me untangle the yarn and made a box with cardboard tubes to hold the yarn. More problems came when the cardboard pieces fell off the end of the tubes and the yarn started to get tangled again. He has now made me a solid wood box. The tubes that hold the yarn are aluminum and they are held in place on brass dowels. It is much easier now to pull and so far it is not getting tangled.