New Scarf

My major project right now is my cousin's baby blanket. The problem is that it is getting big and with the wonderful box my husband made I can't transport it easily (not that I mind because that box is wonderful). So I wanted a small project that I could take to knitting club and other places and why would I continue with any of my other wips? So months ago I had gotten some beautiful yarn from Three Black Sheep in St. James and I started a pillow. My problem was that with all of the colors I really was having a hard time seeing the pattern. So....I frogged it. With that marvelous Patons Decor First Spring Ombre I have now started the Drop Stitch Scarf. I like it and the colors do not distract from the pattern.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.