A Sweater and a blogiversary

Well, I've been sick as a dog the past couple of days. I started with a cough last Thursday and progressively got worse the whole weekend. I went to work yesterday, but sounded like I had a frog in my throat. I stayed home today, but I still feel horrible. The only good thing about it was that I started a new project and was able to finish it today sitting in bed and watching movies. I had an extra ball of TLC Baby Amore Seaspray left over from the baby blanket. I decided to make a sweater. I found a really cute pattern on Ravelry. I like the way it came out, I just need to get better at picking up stitches under the arms (there are a few holes, nothing huge, but still there).

Today is also my first blogiversary. A year ago today I wrote about doing my first cables and now I'm making baby sweaters. Yea me!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 6, 2008 at 8:05 PM

You go Suzie.

Cactusneedles said...
February 11, 2008 at 5:43 PM

Happy Blogiversary! (a few days late) Hope you feel better soon!

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.