Secret Santa

I participate in the Secret Santa at my school and I was so happy this year. My Secret Santa was the best. We all fill out a little form telling a little about ourselves. I of course mentioned that I like knitting. My Secret Santa got me some beautiful yarn from a local yarn shop. It's Trendsetter's Love, and I love it.
So of course I had to start knitting something right away. Because I couldn't find anyone else on Ravelry who has used this yarn I decided I'd make a scarf. My requirement was that it had to show off the beauty of this ribbon yarn. I settled on a Twisted Drop Stitch Scarf pattern that I found on Ravelry. I added an extra knit row after the last twisted drop stitch row to keep it even with 3 rows of knit between every twisted drop stitch row. It only took me about 2 days to complete it and it's super long, which I love. Yay Secret Santa!!!!And just to get you in the Christmas spirit here's a pic of the dog a few days before Christmas.

1 comments:

ktb38 said...
December 22, 2008 at 6:09 PM

That scarf is lovely!

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.