It's Done!

I finished the Irish Hiking Scarf. I don't plan on going hiking anytime soon, so I guess I'll just have to wear it to work. It came out beautifully and I'm very happy with it.
So tomorrow it's off to A.C. Moore to get more yarn, so I can start the Cabled Hobo Bag. I'm thinking a tanish/brownish color. My husband of course thinks I'm crazy and that I should finish my other projects first. He just doesn't understand.
Of course this weekend I should devote to doing homework for my classes, but I know I'll be spending the majority of my time knitting my new project and neglecting the homework and housework that needs to be done. But who would want to get all that stuff done when you can make a new bag instead!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.