New Project



I started the Cabled Hobo Bag Friday night. It took me about a half hour or so to pick the yarn (A.C. Moore did not have the kind I wanted. I was looking for Patons Shetland Chunky Tweed, but they didn't have it) I ended up with Red Heart Soft Yarn - Off White.
This picture is from Saturday morning. About 16 rows later I had to rip out the whole thing. I misread the directions and had screwed up the middle cable. I tried to fix it by ripping out up to the messed up cable and picking up the stitches there. My problem was that I wasn't sure what row to start on and was unable to get going again. In the end I ripped out everything and cast on again. Because of family coming to visit, I only got through the 8 rows and then had to stop. So today I'll try to at least catch up to where I was before, making sure that I double and triple check the directions!

1 comments:

amytilling said...
March 11, 2007 at 5:41 PM

Susan, that's beautiful!!! And yes, you are a huge dork, but I'm really excited to see if I can cable. Wow! I'm extremely impressed by your knitting skills.

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.