Quick Baby Hat

I started a baby hat for a co-worker's daughter on Wednesday morning. I had to frog it later Wednesday morning when a bunch of stitches fell off the needles and I couldn't pick them up. Anyway...I finished the hat today when I got home from work. I'm happy with the result. The pattern said to knit on a straight needles and then sewn together at the end. I knit on DPNs and saved the sewing.

I finished the socks. The second sock is just a little off from the first one at the toe, I must have started decreasing a little earlier. They work though.

I started another project, but because it is for someone who may read this blog I will not be posting much about it. It will be my main project though as I need to get it done.

In reading news I've been furiously reading for my class K-12 literature. It's a lot of reading, but well worth it. Each week we are given a genre, we then pick our own books within that genre to read. Everyone shares their books in class and the professor brings in a ton of books to show us. It's a great way to get a booklist started!

My husband showed me this video and it just gets funnier as you watch it over again.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.