News

Things have been slow in my knitting world lately. I started classes again for the summer session and therefore have been bogged down with homework. It's a great class though, I have to read, read, read. So that has been occupying most of my time.

The big news is that I got a position as a librarian at a private school near my house. I'm very excited and can't wait to get to work in the library! Wooooo hooooo!!!!!

I'm getting close to finishing the second sock. I work on it during my lunch period. At home I've been trying to start a shawl with the microspun yarn. I started with the Elegant Shawl pattern, but have decided to try they Cozy pattern from Knitty.com.

This morning I also found a great website that is starting up. It looks like a great organizer. It's called Ravelry, you have to be invited to join and I think it's going to take a while to get to my name on the list, but I'm looking forward to working with it. Actually it looks so great that I wonder if there is anything like it for lesson plans and books, so I can organize my library (you know, at the new job!!!!).

3 comments:

Thashizknit said...
June 7, 2007 at 1:26 AM

Congratulations on the new job! It must be really nice that it is so close to home as well. My library/archive job is just barely far enough away to rule out walking...sad.

Cactusneedles said...
June 14, 2007 at 2:53 PM

Congrats on the new job! Fun, your own library. Way too cool! Have a great one:)

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.