Everything seems to be working

I think I've finally got it.  Still need to add a few things on my sidebar, but on the whole I like the new layout. 


So back to knitting news...  I've become part of a competition on Ravelry.  It's a Battlestar Galactica challenge.  You sign up to do "missions" and receive points for your team when they are completed.  Currently I'm only signed up for one.  I'm working a shawl with some yarn I had gotten for Christmas last year.  It's going pretty well; the trick will be when I need to block it, as I have no place to do blocking.

I also started to knit Penelope the Empathic Monster doll.  It took me a while to get going because I needed to find size 5 circulars that were small enough to knit in the round.  My mother-in-law saved the day and I was able to get going on this adorable monster. 

I have also ordered yarn for another Easy Shells Baby Blanket.  Another friend from work found out she's pregnant and I had so much fun knitting the other blanket I decided to make one for this friend.  I'm waiting for the yarn to arrive, hopefully before the end of the week.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.