Penelope


She's finished!!!  I was nervous about making this cute little monster doll, because my past attempt at making a doll didn't work very well.  I didn't follow the directions exactly this time.  The designer said to stuff everything then sew together, I knew I had problems with that...so I stuffed the ears and sewed them to the empty body.  I did the same with the arms and I sewed the eyes too.  I stuffed the legs and closed them and as I sewed the bottom of the monster together I sewed the legs into the seam.  I finished stuffing the doll and then closed up the bottom.  This worked very well for me and I think the result was great.  I'm really happy with the result and can't believe I'm going to be giving it up in a few weeks.  I'm sure the recipient will love it though.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.