She's finished!!! I was nervous about making this cute little monster doll, because my past attempt at making a doll didn't work very well. I didn't follow the directions exactly this time. The designer said to stuff everything then sew together, I knew I had problems with that...so I stuffed the ears and sewed them to the empty body. I did the same with the arms and I sewed the eyes too. I stuffed the legs and closed them and as I sewed the bottom of the monster together I sewed the legs into the seam. I finished stuffing the doll and then closed up the bottom. This worked very well for me and I think the result was great. I'm really happy with the result and can't believe I'm going to be giving it up in a few weeks. I'm sure the recipient will love it though.