Scrunchable Scarf

I was at A.C. Moore the other day picking up needles for my knitting club and found yarn on sale, Bernat Satin.  They have a gorgeous rich purple color called Plum Mist Heather. I found a pattern on Ravelry for a Scruncable Scarf.  It was a really easy pattern and knit quite quickly. 

I had to look up the word selvage though to figure out what I was doing wrong.  The pattern says to cast on a multiple of 3 stitches, which I did.  I started right away with the pattern, which is not what you are suppose to do.  With a selvage you are suppose to slip the first stitch of the row, follow the pattern and then knit the last stitch of the row.  When I did this the pattern started showing up correctly. 

I'm so happy with the result, the scarf is so soft and squishy.  I just love it.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.