Spinning Lessons

My wonderful husband got me a great birthday present this year.  Last year my parents had gotten me a spinning wheel and all year I've been trying to learn how to spin.  I've watched some people spinning and a few weeks ago at fiber event I was able to try to spin, thanks to a very kind woman.  I have still had problems with it though and have not been able to make yarn. This year for my birthday my husband got me spinning lessons at Rumpelstiltskin Yarns, so on April 27th I'll start my spinning lessons.  I get 6 lessons and hopefully it will turn into a new hobby for me.

2 comments:

teabird said...
April 19, 2010 at 6:04 PM

What kind of wheel do you have?

KnittingLMS said...
June 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM

It's an old Ashford, probably from the 50s or so.

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.