Dilemma

This past weekend my husband and I went up to Lake Placid for some snowboarding. Being this was my first attempt at any winter sport (pretty much any sport) I was quite sore at the end of the day. I did, however, get some good knitting time. It was tough with my sore arms, but I persevered and got another 40 rows done on the cable scarf. I did not get any time to read though (my other favorite pastime).
So this coming week we are leaving a a week long cruise to the Caribbean. Now that is just not the place to have a scarf sitting on your lap (especially when you plan on being in the pool - and a wet bathing suit with yarn does not seem fun). So now I'll get to read...the dilemma...what to read?! Because of school work I have not had much opportunity to pick up a book for my own pleasure, now I'm going to have ample time to read, so I have to find a few books. I recently listened to the audio book The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. It was fabulous. I was hooked by the first chapter. But now I need to find a book to keep me just as entertained. Tomorrow's trip to Barnes and Noble (provided the snow doesn't slow me down) should be very interesting and hopefully not too expensive!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.