First Cables


Who knew cables could be so much fun? My first thought when I saw someone cabling was, "There's a third needle? I just figured out how to use two!" But now that I've tried it I'm really enjoying it. I found this simple pattern on the Internet and decided this should be my first attempt at cables. Of course this project has put another project (a blanket) on hold for a little while. And that was after I put a poncho on hold. I love starting a project, but finishing it takes a while. My next question is how to make it so it could be a reversible scarf. As of now the one side has the cables and the other side is just the back. If anyone has suggestions I'm more than happy to listen.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.