Snow Day!


Well Valentine's Day in New York was an icy mess. With a two-hour delay in the morning we thought it would get better, it got worse. We had ice, sleet and snow all balled into one. So of course I did not get to Barnes and Noble. Today in a complete surprise my school district called a snow day. Whoo-hoo!!! Or so I thought. I've spent the day getting caught up on homework that I will not be doing on my cruise and hanging out with the dog (she's been sleeping most of the day).
So tonight my husband and I will be going to the store. I have made some choices in my book selection. Of course they had to be beach reads because that's where I'll be spending most of my time. A few women in my school are reading Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I'm also thinking of picking up Marley and Me by John Grogan.
So now that I've almost finished my homework, I can spend the rest of the afternoon knitting!!!! Started the last ball of yarn on the Irish Hiking Scarf. As soon as that is done I have to decide if I go back to my blanket (which I should) or if I start a new project. I found this Cabled Hobo Bag that I want to make. So I'll have to decide...but off to the scarf before any decisions have to be made.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.