I've been tagged

Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. I've been tagged by Cactusneedles.



1. I started knitting a few years ago when my mom was going to make me a scarf. I thought it would be fun to learn, so my mom showed me how. I didn't pick it up again until 2 years ago when a co-worker was knitting at work, it got me interested again.

2. I'm almost finished with my second master's degree in Library Science. My first master's is in Computers in Education.

3. My favorite store bought cookies are Oreo's, my favorite homemade cookies are Pinoli.

4. My favorite book ever is Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. Although The Thirteenth Tale is in a close second.

5. I'm a Disney freak. I love everything Disney. Disney World is my favorite place to vacation.

6. My house burned down when I was in tenth grade. An electric blanket caught on fire. (So don't use them)

7. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I can't live without it, if I don't drink it during the day I end up with major headaches.

People tagged...The Sleepy Knitter , Good to be Girl, Purly Whites, Whimsy, Sheep in the City, Two Wooden Sticks and a Ball of Wool, InfiKnity

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.