New Socks

Last weekend I was itching for a new project. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. I finally decided to make another pair of socks, perhaps for myself. So on Monday on my way home from work I stopped at a local yarn shop that I had never visited, Wild & Woolly Wools. I walked into the shop and got a strange look from the owner, she asked me if she could help me and I said, "I'm looking for sock yarn." She then informed me that she is closed on Mondays, but would let me look anyway. So I came across three different yarns that interested me.

Fortissima Socka yarn


Austermann Step yarn

And Cherry Tree Hill yarn.

I started a pair of socks with the Fortissima Socka yarn. The same pattern that I used for my husband's socks, a simple Anklet pattern. The colors are great. I'm happy with it so far and looking forward to seeing the finished product.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.