Secret Project


Well the "Secret Project" has been given to my friend Peggy. So now I can talk about it. It's a purse for her to carry the day of her wedding. The pattern is called Soiree Knit Bag and is suppose to use Crystal Palace Yarns Soiree which is a metallic yarn.

I used Lion Brand Microspun in Lily White and put beads on it.

It's seed stitch and then my mother helped me line it with satin.
She was very happy when I gave it to her this afternoon. I think she suspected that the Secret Project was for her, but at least I kept it a secret (I'm not very good at that).

In other knitting news I've been working on some of the patches for the patch afghan.


I do want to start a new project, but can't decide what to work on. Ravelry has offered me sooooo many options that I just don't know where to start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
August 6, 2007 at 5:36 PM

I am the proud owner of the "Secret Project!" No, Susan, I didn't really think it was for me...I was just hoping...I liked that it was a "secret" and I wanted in on it! I love my bag so much! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)

Cactusneedles said...
August 6, 2007 at 6:31 PM

Great bag. Love the beads! Sounds like she likes it too!!:)

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.