Slow Week

This was a slow week knitting wise. Homework and actual work took up all the time. I have gotten a few rows done on my first sock, all during my lunch at work. It had started as a solid brown sock, but after about 10 or more rows of straight knitting in the solid brown I got bored. So I ripped it all out and started over. At least now it's a little more interesting! Rupert got interested in the sock, actually more the needles (he loves to rub) and of course he had to chase some of the yarn.


On my way to PetSmart ( I was trying to find a filter for my mom's fish tank) I saw a big sign advertising the "Sheep to Shawl Festival"! It's being held on May 6th from 12 to 4, and I will definitely be attending. It will be my first time seeing sheep sheared and the wool being spun.

Going back a couple of posts to the booklist I found I am going to start reading the books that I have italized. Right now I'm working on The Alchemist which I had started, but never finished. I have now restarted it with every intention of finishing it. After that one I'm going to read The Clan of the Cave Bear which I have heard is a very good book and a quick read. We'll see after those two where my reading will take me, but I like having a list of possible reads.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top The Knitting Librarian. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.